Welcome to Full Motion Physio
- I am Khuram Amin – founder of Full Motion Physio
- I am a fully qualified and registered physiotherapist with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) and CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapists)
- I have extensive experience: my clients include professional sportspeople, post-operative patients and people with injuries incurred in the normal course of life
- I have built a reputation for providing high quality treatment – see my client reviews
These principles seem obvious, but they aren’t delivered by every physio practice!
I offer In Clinic and Online Physio
And you can combine these!
Physio In Clinic
- 45-minute initial consultation (£45)
- 45-minute follow-up sessions (£45)
- Block booking: 5 x 45-minute appointments (£200)
Any combination of In-Clinic & Online treatment sessions to suit your needs. You can start In Clinic and then go to Online treatment, or the other way around.
- 45-minute initial consultation (£40)
- 30-minute follow-up sessions (£30)
- Block booking: 3 x 30-minute appointments (£80)
In addition, I offer:
Rapid Response Consultation*
15-minute video session
To help you decide which treatment is best for you (and to enable you to check me out!)
It is also ideal if you are worried about your condition and need some initial advice
Want to know more about your condition?
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I expect in a Full Motion physio In Clinic treatment session?
I can’t get to your clinic – so is Online physio treatment an option for me?
I am nervous about having physiotherapy: will the treatment hurt?
How do I find a physio that is best for me?
Why did you become a physiotherapist?
COVID-19 has changed the way we live. Many of us are now working from home and some degree of...
No matter how much training and preparation goes into boxing, there will be some injuries that...